Posted by: Admin on Fri, Sep 15, 2017
September 29 at 5:30pm
Join the CBTS wellness group, Ke Ala Ola for a night of food, fellowship and entertainment!
Friday, September 29 at 5:30 p.m.
Sanctuary Oceanfront Lawn
Potluck at 5:30 p.m. and Movie at 6:30 p.m.
We will watch Miracles from Heaven, a 2016 drama which recounts the true story of a Texas family’s miraculous healing.
Please Bring to our ZERO-WASTE potluck:
· A healthy dish, with written ingredient list for those with food sensitivities
· Serving utensils, if needed for the dish
· Re-useable plates, utensils, cups, water bottles for everyone in your family/group, which you take home afterwards
· BYO tea, juice or other beverages (we will have a water dispenser).
· Don’t forget to bring your picnic blankets and chairs as we will eat and watch the move on the Sanctuary lawn.
· FREE ORGANIC POPCORN will be provided.
Spend the evening with family and friends, near the ocean and under the stars! Hope to see you there!
Click HERE to download the Movie by the Sea flyer.